The Discovery Workshop
A. for youth B. for adults C. for school classes
All your yesterdays have brought you to today ... use today wisely, for it will determine your tomorrows
for (a) young people and (b) adults who want to discover more about themselves and where they’re headed ...
and also for (c) school classes who wish to help children discover ...
An opportunity to learn and grow in a fun environment, and to discover and unleash your potential. The Discovery Workshop is about exploration and challenge, and is a call to action to commit to being the best you can be, now and in the future. The focus is on what you can do and what you want to do.
Uncovering the Treasure
- Learning more about you
- Discovering what is on the horizon and how to make good choices
- Endeavouring to go beyond where you are right now
- Understanding the value of opportunity, the splendour of challenge, and the beauty of boundaries … with no limits
- Going for it, and seeing the results
What you will take away …
- Awareness of fundamental ways in which you operate as a human being
- How to make the most of the choices you have
- An understanding that, while there may be physical limitations, there are no limits to who you can be and what you can strive to achieve
- A bright new positive perspective on where you’re going and how to get there
This is a 2.5 hour practical motivational session but can be adapted to suit your own needs and timeframe.
The session can be taken as an individual, or in a small group (max. 6) of youth or adults, as appropriate. We work closely with you to enable you to discover as much as you can.
A. For youth - The workshop can be taken after school, in the evening or during the weekend. Or we can make arrangements with your school to undertake this workshop during school time, if appropriate.
B. For adults - The workshop can be taken during the day, in the evening or during the weekend.
C. For school classes - We offer a practical motivational session for a school class of any level. We help you to discover as much as you can in a short timeframe. Can be run during class time, during lunch time, or after school.
You are welcome to book another follow up session at any time, to continue the discovery.
Please contact Beyond for fee structure for these sessions.
Our sessions are accessible and affordable and designed specifically for your needs.